March 28, 2010

ETRNLST: CREATING MORE THAN A LEGACY

It's been a long time coming, and I'm proud to announce that I have started my own clothing brand, ETRNLST. Words cannot begin to describe how excited I am to start this. Even though I've only been working on ETRNLST since the middle of 2009, I've been planning to start my own skateboarding company since I was eleven years old. Be that as it may, my options will not be strictly limited to skateboarding clothing.

I appreciate all the help and support I've gotten over the past few months. More information and our debut Summer 2010 line will be up soon on the official site. For now, follow ETRNLST on Twitter(@ETRNLST) to keep up with any new developments and all news regarding the brand. 

CREATING MORE THAN A LEGACY. WE ARE ETRNLST.

No comments:

Post a Comment