September 21, 2010

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

I haven't been updating this blog as much as I'd like. To say the least, things have been pretty crazy lately. If you keep up with my blog, you already know I started writing for Aster Magazine. If you don't know what I'm talking about, read this.

This past weekend I did my first interview for Aster with designer, Victor Wilde. I think it went pretty well for my first interview. The full story will be up soon.

Besides all that, I've been getting more into photography. I'm trying to get some ends together to pick up a new and better camera. For now, I'm posting some of my work on this Tumblr blog. IF YOU LOVE PUPPIES, YOU'LL FOLLOW ME. Who knows where this will take me. I just love taking pictures.

Click here to see more of my work.

PS. New ETRNLST is on the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment