September 6, 2010

ASTER VISUAL INDEX

It's been over a week since I've posted anything new here, and I apologize for that. I've been working on some new projects, as well as getting ready to make ETRNLST's next line of products. I'm equally excited about all my projects, but one is definitely a lot different from the rest.

If you follow me on Twitter, or have befriended me on Facebook, you might recognize "Aster" from some of my posts this past week. I'll take the time to announce it again here. I am now a contributing writer for my good friend's online (and soon to be in print) magazine, Aster.



Inspiring and motivating other people is one of the greatest things a person can do. Aster offers that inspiration. Their visual index is a collective of creative and awe-inspiring work, from music to architecture, and everywhere in between. I am humbled and honored to be part of their team.

Take some time to look through the site and browse previous posts. I've already published a couple write-ups, which you can read here. We have some big projects coming up in the near future. Any updates can be found on the site, as well as Aster's Facebook and Twitter pages.

Stay creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment