February 24, 2011

INTERSTELLAR OVERDRIVE ART SHOW

If you haven't figured it out yet, this blog is for the things I do, people I know, and stuff I like. My good friend Cameron Aiken is showcasing some of his work tomorrow night at Interstellar Overdrive at the Active Rideshop in Rancho Cucamonga.

 (I didn't take this picture)

I've known Cameron since my freshman year of high school, back when all we talked or cared about was music, skateboarding, and playing guitar. It feels great seeing someone I've known for so long on the come up doing something they love. This is what inspires and motivates me. Thank you, Cam!

Hope to see you guys tomorrow night at the show!


Where:
Active Rideshop
10399 Foothill Blvd Ste A
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
When:
February 25
9-11pm
21+

No comments:

Post a Comment