August 25, 2010

RONNIE FIEG PRESENTS: "THE COVE"

Inspired by a trip to the Bahamas, Ronnie Fieg's new Gel Lyte III's beautifully represent the tropical serenity of the Caribbean. The shoe features an all blue upper with white accents and a grey midsole. As I mentioned in my post about Ronnie's Cultureshoq Gels, this guy definitely has an eye for design...and models!

Colombian model Soraya Yd laced up the new Gels for this shoot on a private beach in Aruba. All the shots were taken by none other than Fieg himself.

I can't wait to see more detailed product shots; I'm curious to see what materials were used (sneaker geek moment). No release info has been announced yet, but according to Ronnie's blog, more info is coming soon.

Oh, and if you know me, you know I've got a crazy infatuation with women with curly hair. Thank you, Ronnie!



No comments:

Post a Comment