August 12, 2010

RONNIE FIEG X CULTURESHOQ X ASICS GEL LYTE III

Ronnie Fieg does it again with these new Cultureshoq Gels. His sense of design, materials, and of course models never fails to impress. Amee Enger's natural beauty does an incredible job accenting the sneakers...I think I might have that backwards.

Truth is, I have Mr. Fieg to thank for turning me onto Asics Gel Lyte III's. Since he dropped the Super Reds, I've been hooked (so what if I was a late bloomer to the Gels game). Gel Lyte III's are definitely the most comfortable sneaker I have ever had the pleasure of putting on my feet. The silhouette is timeless. Throw some nubuck and a memorable colorway into the mix, and the end result is a great sneaker!

Although no release date has been announced, I would advise you all to keep up with Ronnie's twitter updates. Don't sleep on these. They will literally sell out within 5 minutes of their release. Trust me.

UPDATE: Release info for the sneaker was announced this morning on Ronnie Fieg's blog. They will be on sale at 10am EST on DavidZ's site. They are limited to 190 pairs for men, 24 for women, and are priced at $105.








All pictures courtesy of Ronnie Fieg's official blog.
Video courtesy of Karmaloop TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment